At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Assisting
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Assistant
Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Submit the form to learn how you can make a change and advance your career.
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed
- And more...
Seacoast Career School
Seacoast has become one of the fastest and most effective ways to begin a high growth career with excellent income potential. Seacoast has campuses conveniently located in Manchester and Sanford. Students are instructed with state-of-the-art, real-world technologies that today’s employers are seeking.
- Professional Medical Assistant
Bay State College
In a city full of colleges and universities, one school has been Boston’s best-kept secret for more than 65 years. In that time, Bay State College has built a reputation for offering a unique, high-quality curriculum for the serious student. Thanks to our small classes, individualized attention, and a faculty of industry professionals who bring their experience into the classroom, our students are successfully able to pursue career-focused studies in today’s fastest-growing industries.
In our commitment to their academic and professional advancement, our students are given the opportunity to intern at some of the best companies in the nation, while networking with employers and alumni who can open doors to some of the Northeast’s best career opportunities.
At the same time, our students work and live at our campus in historic Back Bay, one of Boston’s most desirable neighborhoods in the city, near the center of Boston’s lively downtown and all it offers.
- Boston Day Campus
- Associate of Medical Assisting
Pinnacle Career Institute Online
Why PCI is the Right Choice for You
It all boils down to support – and we believe our students should have as much as they need. At Pinnacle Career Institute, we have woven support into every program, department, and campus. From our career services to our curriculum, each element is designed to put student success first.
- Medical Assistant
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
Allied American University
Allied American University is a leading, nationally accredited online institution that offers several flexible certificate programs designed to help students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain a career in the medical field. Allied Health Department’s certificate programs prepare students for real-world medical positions by teaching specific job functions for each program. AAU offers healthcare certificate programs in Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Administrative Assisting, and Pharmacy Technician.
- Certificate of Medical Administrative Assistant